Ok so I’ve posted some brownie bites before but this is the simplest version of them with only 3 ingredients! I make them pretty often because of that, easy is pretty much always my favorite! One of the greatest things about these is they completely get my chocolate cravings. I can have these instead of brownies and am completely ok with that, which is crazy because I love brownies and chocolate and fudge delicious things that don’t do my body any favors! Anyways, now that you probably want something chocolate thanks to me, here’s the recipe 😀
What you’ll Need:
A food processor/ Blender
1 Cup Cashews (I usually use unsalted/not roasted)
1/4 Cup Cacao
Possibly a few drops of water
* You can also use another nut or add seeds here if you aren’t a cashew fan! What matter is your base of nuts = 1 Cup for the 12 dates
What to Do:
– If your dates are hard, soak your the, in hot water for about 3 minutes – don’t leave them in long or they’ll get too saturated! (Save the water for a possible later step)
– Put the nuts in your food processor/blender and process/blend until they’re crumbly with no huge chunks.
-You can do this next step 2 ways:
– Process your dates together whichever way you choose, when they’re almost completely mixed together, add your cacao and keep blending/processing until everything is nice and mixed! Don’t worry if you do have to stop and scrape the sides down – They’ll work! If you need to, add a few teaspoons of he date soaking water just be careful not to add too much or they’ll be a weird and too sticky consistency! Even without the water they’ll eventually all come together.
– Roll into balls and eat!
– Keep them in a air tight container in the fridge, they last pretty long! Chances are you’ll eat them long before they go bad 😀